Are you being drawn to the mysteries of the Mass? Does something just seem ‘right’ when you walk onto a Catholic Church? Do you have a yearning in your heart to receive communion? Perhaps God is calling you to the Catholic Church. Or maybe you just want to find out more about being Catholic. The RCIA could be the right place for you.
RCIA stands for the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults... (we call it "becoming Catholic"). Brought back to life at Vatican II, this ancient Initiation process spells out what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ in today’s world. We explore not only who Jesus was in history, but who He is today, for us in our everyday life. We also look at what it means to live your discipleship through the Catholic Church. Topics like:
- The Bible and where does it come from?
- Why Scripture alone is not enough
- The Sacraments – What are they and where do they come from?
- The Mass, why is it so mysterious? What are all those postures? What makes it the Source and summit of the Catholic Faith?
- What is the Trinity and how can you tap into the Holy Spirit to transform your life?
If you are interested in becoming Catholic, contact Susan via email or at 248.693.0440 ext. 242, or come check out our first class on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2016 at 7pm in Marian Hall.